Thursday, December 13, 2007

our snowy day

a little bit insomnia or probably because me, Bella and Jordan passed out around 4:00pm today.

Got up at 5:30, Bella didn't get up until 7:00pm!

a snowy day makes us wanna hibernate.

Jordan got sent home from school with a sore throat and low grade fever so for him to fall asleep on the couch watching the Pirates of the Caribbean movie, I know he is sick.

But took him to the mgh on the beach and doctor said no strep, so that is good thing. He just has a little flu. Rest and more rest and he will be back to his energtic self very soon.

Big Daddy cleared the driveway and was out there for hours. I think he just wanted to have some alone time.

I feel like I could use a 2 hour nap everyday.

In need of a good book 2 read, reading at night makes me sleepy and helps me pass right out.

Santa, please bring me some good books this year!!!

Ate way too much today, being in all day with my 3 crazies!!! What they don't eat, I certainly finish off for them. Such a Mother thing to do plus I love to eat all the wrong foods.

Diets, hopeless and when I just had Jordan I was the tae bo queen, 5-6 times a week. Now lucky if I put on Billy Blanks 5 -6 times a year!

Tomorrow's a new day.

Let the sunshine...

peace

No comments: