Sunday, April 13, 2008

tick tock tick tock tick tock.....

I love madonna & can truly say i have watched her grow & evolve from her very beginning.
And now, many many years later from the days of Papa Don't Preach & Vogue, we are both mother's, one extremely in shape & extremely rich and one who is extremely middle class & an extreme cookie addict( which is a kinder way of saying not in shape, i am learning to not be so harsh on this body of mine because it gave me my children:)....so back to what i was blogging, it comes down to this.... when madonna & i, both close our eyes at night, we go to sleep extremely blessed....
i learned about the kabbalah little bit from madonna and learned how she wears a red string on her left wrist to rid jealousy & the evil eye from mean people, i needed that red string back in high school.
i think i will put my red string back on right next to my hungry for life bracelet, everyday....tick tock tick tock tick tock........madonna

No comments: