Saturday, December 20, 2008

Big Shout to Stefan Karl for rockin the show as Mr. Grinch!!!!

Robbie Rotten lube Pictures, Images and Photos
This is Robbie Rotten from the show Lazytown, he played Mr. Grinch today in the play.
He was amazing!
Grinch Musical Pictures, Images and Photos
He rocked the whole show. It was a beautiful show, the costumes, the snow falling, the confetti, the voice of the little girl who played Cindy Lou. I'd see it again if I could. If you can see it I recommend it.
And this is what Robbie Rotten & Mr. Grinch looks like without makeup & costume.
robbie rotten Pictures, Images and Photos
He is a cutes!
And he is married with 4 children, 3 girls and a beautiful baby boy named Thor.
You can see his family and him at his website www.stefankarlfanclub.com.
My generous Mama was so kind to buy Jordan a red Grinch hoodie and we picked out for Max the cute Max doggie/reindeer stuffed animal and a Cindy Lu t-shirt for Bella Lu ( she wasted no time putting that on right when we got home ). And this tiny little Grinch finger puppet holding a candy cane, that alone was 10 dollar! God Love my Mother. When the man ever said "the total is 110.00 dollar", I was like "WHAT?!?!"
But my Mom said "it was a special treat." Thank you and love you Mama Gigi.
You're a special treat forever in our lives.




10 dollar candy cane & Grinch finger puppet. I mean, come on!

The stage right before the show began.
It was a beautiful show.

2 comments:

Stephie Says..... said...

That is the most awesome Gigi...
u guys r so blessed to have that love of a mom in ur life. It looks like a ton of fun....wow thta makeup makes such a nice lookin face look Grinch like...

Jennifer said...

beau, I've heard that the show is suppose to be beauts. Glad u had good time. Check out the Grinch...too funny. I would have never thought that would have been him under all that makes. Damn what makes can do, lmao. Yes Gigi is such a blessing. I believe that she is an Angel. I luv her like a mom.. She is the best. I luv u all. I miss the blog. But I am BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK....