Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Dark Side.



"Don't run away, don't run away, just promise me you will stay."
Let's keep it real...
We all have it...
Addictions...
Rough moments,
Low self-esteem,
Jealousy,
Grudges,
Hurt,
Depression,
etc..
I love Kelly Clarkson and how she keeps it real in her songs.
She is relatable and sincere
and
I think we all need someone like that in our lives.
Hopefully we are surrounded by more then one person who is,
but one is enough.
Just one.
One
who
will
love
you
unconditionally.
One
who
won't
run
away,
even
when
you
are
mean.
ugly.
sad.
grumpy.
I have depression.
I take medicine
for it but it's tough, somedays are tougher then others.
Sometimes I need a drink to get through the day, around dinner time, sitting on my porch watching the kids play, ride their bikes with their friends.
A Timeout.
Please don't judge.
I won't judge you either.
My mind is understanding and everyday I try to be more and more understanding, to see both sides, to except without judgement people as they are, their thoughts, beliefs, addictions, doubts, happiness and strengths.
Validation.
Appreciation.
Exceptance.
LOVE.
 Will you love me, even with my dark side.
I am blessed that my husband and my children do, just as I love them as they are.
Bright side and Dark side.
 Peace.
Light.
Bright,
Dark.
Love.

No comments: