Wednesday, June 11, 2014

INSPIRED>..BY..RYAN&HIS..MOM.

I..haven't.blogged..in..a..long..time….one.reason…noone..even..reads..it…lol..another…reason…im..a..busy..mama..who…finds..time..to..post…to..facebook&instagram…lol…so…when..I..get..on..my..little..old..blog..and..read..back..I..am..happy..I..did…post..//what..I..posted…my.14..year..old..sons…smilebox..video…that..he..will..not..see.or..appreciate..until..he..is…40..god..willing!!
I..also..have..a..broken..spacebar..so..it..kind..of..sux..to..have..to.dot..dot..between..every..word…but…i..will..do..it…and..get..through..it!!
I…am…absolutely..inspired…and..in..awe…of…Moms…who..have..suffered..the..most..unimaginable..loss…ever…the..loss.of.their..child..their..baby…their…everything..their…world..their..heartbeat…and..yet..they..are..still..breathing…that..right..there..is…amazing…from..one..mom..to..another..mom…when..a..mom…loses…her..baby…we..all.lose..with..her…and..what..we…must..do..is..all..hold..onto..eachother…because..that..is..all..we..can..do..keep..holding..on…every..second..every..minute..of…everyday…I..just..want..to…say…though…i…don't..know…Ryan's…Mama…I…love..you..and..I..pray..and..think..of..you..your..hubby..and..precious..Ryan…everyday..You.will.always..be..in..my..heart…#REDBALLOONSFORRYANFOREVER!!!