Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A little bootie at the beach!

I couldn't resist, only a little bootie crack like this could look so sweet, it goes to show that they even make the low rise jeans for 2 year olds. Now all she needs is a thong! Not gona happen, her thong days are very very far away but these are the moments I will always cherish, my innocent little Bella digging in the sand at the beach, telling me "'im gona make some sandcastles!"
Our children really do put into perspective what really matters in life, it's the littlest things that matter most. Like spending a day at the beach with my little bootie girl.
Pee peed in the bushes and decided after that to just keep the low rise jeans off and rock the polka dot underwear while digging in the sand.
a little attitude, "enough with these pictures, mommy"
2 of my favorite girls!

Senior Sam, we just love her so much. 15 Years old and still going strong, still loving my Mama's pizzelli cookies, still wobbling up the street (with hardcore arthritis) to sniff around and enjoy the sunshine. I wish dogs live span was so much longer, it's unfair because they are family and they are so darn easy to love. I love my Senior Sammi. We have had 15 beautiful years and I pray we will have some more.

No comments: