Monday, July 7, 2008

Summer Camp for Max!

summer
ice cream(:


Macky started his summer camp today! He rocked! He did so good, I was so proud of him! We walked him in, the whole family and made sure he was settled, backpack in his cubby and then it was outdoor play in the cool backyard/play yard (it is a really beautiful school, Jordan went there for preschool, so we love...)
Leaving him was a little tough, he got a little quiet like he sensed we were all leaving and he was going to stay. He held onto Jordan and said "i want Jordan to stay here with me" but then I explained to him that Jordan was too big for this cool summer camp and Bella was too little and he was just right for this cool camp! He then was like "ok, see ya" and went off with Miss Theresa and played some basketball.
This is Macky starting his big day:

And here is Macky leaving his big day at the Children's Corner Summer Camp!
Struttin his stuff with the cool guy sunglasses going on!

3 comments:

Stephie Says..... said...

cute pics.....hey I sent my Stepehn there when he was 2.5 ...he lasted a week....it was like torture b/c I just had the new baby and he so needed to be home with us. We then signed him up for Miss Maries aka Private progressive preschool...lol MISS MARIES and he did better there at 3/I do love the people at the corner. I think the Marleys own it? Is that the name? Is there a Miss April too?

Stephie Says..... said...

That is nice that Max could have his own time and play. I am sure it makes the others happier to see him when he does get back...absents makes the heart grow founder... ; )

Jennifer said...

beau i am so proud of macky...glad he had a good day. good for him to bust out. i luv...