Monday, October 13, 2008

3 birthday parties, 4 donuts....

It's been a busy weekend over here.
I just got to sit down here at my cozy little computer corner and type.
Saturday, Jordan had a friend who had his birthday at Monster Mini Golf, glow in the dark mini-golf course indoors, all spooky just in time for halloween. Then Sunday, it was cousin Sam's 3rd birthday and today was another classmate of Jordan's birthday at Brooksby Farms in Peabody and that is where the 4 donuts roll on in.
They had the party at 10 am...Rise and Shine!!! And served the delicious apple donuts, hot apple cider and cold. I tried it all.
I was offered a second donut and of course I couldn't refuse.
Then me and Jordan walked it over to the gift shop where I purchased a dozen more apple donuts (to take home & share with the fam, come on, Papi loves them, 2!!! ha ha ha) and a half gallon of cold apple cider.
We then decorated a pumpkin and watched couple stinky kind of cute pigs roll in the mud, I had never actually seen a pig roll it in the mud until today!
Of course by tonight, my pms cravings kicked in HARDCORE and I did leave 6 of the donuts at Mommy's house but those other 6 came home with me and I tried to leave them in the back of the van but I knew that is where they were and I ended up going outside to get them. Then I tried to leave them on top of the refrig (as if i couldn't reach them but i know how to climb) and before this night has ended I now have to say I have eaten 4 donuts,...Oh and a big awesome piece of apple pie (that I baked and I do have to say came out sooo soo good) with vanilla ice cream right next to it.
Tomorrow
I start the diet.
Good night sweet darlings!

4 comments:

Stephie Says..... said...

lots of fall fun hey,.
We ewere talking about those donuts and my BIL was like r u ok not having them and I was like IT IS WHAT IT IS! hey my Flor had them for me...LOL Thanks Flor.
The mini golf place a blast huh! Lots o 80's music...I like./We took Ry and 3 of his friends there for his b-day and had the place to ourselves. Funny how it is never crowded.
Brook. Farm is a fun place too. U got some reallt great places to go.
u make me laugh about the fridge and the car....u will just have to do 4 more crunches..lol one for each donut. lol
I am sure ur apple pie was the bomb u awesome baker u..we should open up a place....Flor and more..lol some may think it to be a flower shop...lol xoxoxxo

Katie said...

ha ha ha
I LOVE apple donuts too and have od'ed on them, on more than one occasion.
u cracked me up today!

Jennifer said...

beau, u make me laugh. we think alike...cause you couldn't reach them on the fridge and beau, u know that in the middle of the night you would have been in the dark going to the car...you are so funny .i can so relate. you know what beau, u only live once. frig it...yep frig it. live it up my love, god know those 3 beauties keep you going and we all know you burned them off. who care, don't sweat the donuts..they are my fav. too...where is my apple pie?

Kristin said...

i will be more than happy to bake you one!