Sunday, January 4, 2009

Marley & Me

marley and me Pictures, Images and Photos
We went to see Marley & Me yesterday afternoon. My amazing Mom watched all 3 crazies and they actually played outside in the snow and had a blast! They even made this cute little mini snowman.( A, that's what ya get when ya livin in the hood, lol!)




Donald & I ventured out on "a date!", which hasn't happened in God only knows how long.
We caught the 2:15 of "Marley & Me", and I will never forget this movie.
It was so beautiful.
Cry, couldn't stop. Left the theatre with the big google-lina's ( aka Jackie O sunglasses ) on cause my eyes were so red and smudged with black eyeliner. Thank God I had my hello kitty compact tissus in my bag, I even had to give big daddy one. He was bawling too.
It touched our hearts.
I know alot has to do with the fact that Sammi ( our sweet darling senior love black lab ) doesn't have much time left here in our lives, so it really hit home hard. Really hard.
I had read Marley & Me back in 2006, when I saw it at Target right before Christmastime. I gave it to my Mom for a Christmas gift that year and then she let me read it. I cried then too when I read the book. I was so sure, as I laughed through many cutes parts in the movie "i ain't gona even cry", I was sooo sooo wrong! The movie is so close to the book.
If you want to see a touching funny loving tearjerker of a movie, Marley & Me is the one to see.
And though dogs lifespan is way way too short, having a dog(s) in your life is worth the ride & the tears because there is nothing like the love of a dog. The love they will bring to your life and you to theirs, there is nothing else quite like it.

Sweet Darling Senior Love ~ Sammi on January 3rd, 2009 ~ 16 year old black senior love...

Posin it with the mini snowman

And Jordan, too

Max, my little angel

1 comment:

Stephie Says..... said...

Thats so sweet. Glad u n BD got to have date time. Sounds like a cutes movie. Ur senior still looks like ur baby pup....xoxoxoxo