Monday, June 25, 2012

Forgot the Camera.....Remembered the Camera....

Ok, so no rollerskating pics coming soon, because as I drove to Rollerworld, I realized I brought MaKenna's bday gift (which I almost forgot)but  I definitely forgot the camera):
So no pics,
but we did have fun rollin' out to the jams (loved hearing "Cause I aint' no hollaback girl!!!"), it reminded me of the sunday afternoons that I would go, every weekend, when my oldest son was just a little guy.  He'd be home with Big Daddy and I'd go work it out on the rink, every Sunday,  I was so fit back then with just 1 child ):, a lot younger too. But it was nice to be back on the rink this time with my baby girl. She was rockin' her hot pink barbie knee pads and elbow pads and funky fluorescent outfit from "justice"  then she won a lovely engagement ring (aka turns green within seconds on the skin, lol) in the "bling bling claw" game, scooped it up all by herself, we were so proud!! It's the little things(:
Had some greasy pizza and yummy fluffy cake and.....
 Then home to a little bar-b-q across the street at our neighbors house and the kids all splashed around in their pool. That's when I remembered the camera....
Cool, fun, laid back Sunday(:
Peace.
Titi Jenny, Rockin' Randy, Big Daddy, Paul, and his mom Lorraine, who never takes her eyes off the kids in the pool.

Baby Enzo, almost 3 weeks old, yawning (:  hard day at the office...
Jordan lifting up Shane
Titi Jenny and baby Enzo..we've been friends for 22 years...she is like a sister to me, love her and my Godson.

Jt in action!
Bella on the go, Shane and Jt.

My man, Macky!!!Fresh out the pool!
And now today, Monday June 25th, we slept in until 10:00 am, we never sleep that way  and awoke to thunder and rain.
 A rainy summer Monday, in the house with 3 kids and a dog.
Fun times......


No comments: