Thursday, June 7, 2012

Goodbye Second Grade....Thank you, Ms. Petrone(:

Maxwell is graduating second grade next week.  And we love his teacher, Ms. Petrone and she has really helped and guided Maxwell, this year, my sweet Max was diagnosed with ADHD the end of last school year and it was a tough decision to make to have him try medication to help him focus and relax in school.  There was a lot of trial and error but finally with patience and prayer, we have found the right match for Mr. Maxwell, aka my love bug.
 I thank Ms. Petrone so much for her love, understanding and patience with Maxwell and to say thank you I put together a little special card just for her.
Thank you to my girl, Krista Smith aka Saturated Canary~ for drawing such a gorgeous little school fairy, she fits perfectly on this card!!
And on the inside, a little baby Maxwell giggling in his carseat, Bella thought the cowboy hat was a must on his sweet head! Maxwell wrote some very sweet words to Ms. Petrone.
And on the back...this is so Max, full of love and sometimes chaos but always keeping the faith and sorry for his sins(:

We will also get her a cool gift card for her to enjoy on summer vacation. Maybe TjMaxx cause she loves to shop there(:
And I love to find any reason to go there and browse around myself. Hmmmm I think I will shoot there right now before Max's concert, he comes on the stage at 1:40. It's noon, so I should have enough time for a quick shop, pick up the gift card and be there on time!!!


No comments: