Tuesday, May 21, 2013

for me

this is for me and only me.
i
have
had it...
starting a new journey for myself...i am going to keep a journal right here on this weak blog, that no one views, just for me, to keep track of what i eat daily.
i am not happy with my body, how i feel, how i look, how my clothes fit, how unhealthy my very high chloresteral is, i need to be around my 4 babies.  and i need to do this for myself and my kids.

baby steps.
i am just setting out to lose ten pounds at a time, though 50 is my goal, that's too overwhelming of a goal for this big little mama right now, so baby steps.

my daughter took a picture of me about 3 years ago

'no more french fries for  my mama for a long time!

 and i can honestly remember that is when i went into a bad depression soon after this picture was taken, for reasons i will not write about, but in my mind i just stopped caring about myself...i ate, i didn't exercise as i use too and i just gave up...
now i am ready to try,
not giving up no more.

today's food intake for may 21, 2013:   breakfast 1 plain donut.  1 medium iced coffee.
                                                              lunch  1 ounce of tostito's with salsa and 2 cups of ice water with lemon.                                           dinner:  grilled chicken, cup of corn, cup of rice pilaf, water with lemon.
snack: frozen banana sliced peanut butter sandwiches.
done.
gn.