Friday, September 5, 2008

Another Crack-a-lackin Interview!

1. My uncle: Bob passed away in the end of April, cancer, he was in his 80's but it still was very sad, now little Auntie Molly is all alone in their home (they had no kids of their own, she couldn't have kids), I remember the old days when i was little girl, going swimming in the summertime in their pool and how Auntie Molly would always bring out lorna doones cookies for me & my brother to eat. I miss Uncle Bob, I miss him more for Auntie Molly...

2. There’s this person I know who: has heartburn alot, bites her nails, eats too many cookies and would someday like to get a boob lift,...it's me.

3. Once, at a bar: I did kareoke to Madonna's "Dress You Up" song and when I finished, drunk as can be, I remember hearing some guy in the audience say "you can dance but you sure as hell can't sing"....oooo that was so ni...(not nice, but ni)

4. By noon, I’m usually: dressed, the kids are dressed, Bella's big hair is tamed and we go to let Sammi (our Senior Sammi, black lab, 15 years old, who can't do the stairs anymore alone)out at my Mom's house.

5. Last night: I saw Gavin DeGraw in concert at the Wilbur Theatre in Boston and was honored to meet & take picture with his Mom & Dad.

6. What I like best about the eighties is: so many memories, flurescent colors, jelly shoes, the jordache look jeans, ET phone home, Madonna was young, we were younger, life was safer then, miss it sometimes...

7. If I were a character in Shakespeare, I’d be: asleep and confused or really confused and then i'd just wanna fall asleep.

8. By this time next year: I hope Obama is rockin the country in the best most positive helpful way!

9. I have a hard time understanding: why george & dick didn't get impeached

10. One thing I'm thankful for is: my rachelsbest herbal therapy heating pack that i use on my sore back, that's www.rachelsbest.com if you have sore muscles, very ni....

11. If I ever won an award, the first person I’d thank would be: my children

12. Take my advice. Never: take my advice...jk..just kidding,...i'd have to say, never humiliate your child, it stays with them for along time

13. My ideal breakfast is: cinnamon rolls and a cup of tea, 1 splenda, no milk.

14. A song I love is: What About Now ~ Daughtry

15. If you visit my hometown, I suggest: you kick it to the beach and get some kelly's, then throw ya leftover fries to the seagulls

16. Why won’t people: judge less, love more....i love...

17. The world could do without: wife beaters

18. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: have to eat it

19. My favorite blonde is: Beau, even though you'd never know she is really natural blonde

20. I can't count the number of times: i hear my kids call out for me, "mama" throughout my days and deep down inside i love it!

No comments: