Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sometimes ya meet Gavin and sometimes you meet the folks



Yep,
Tonight was Gavin DeGraw's concert.
Jenny so kindly came with me, thanks again and again, Beau!
I also have to give Jenny a big shout out "i love" and a big "thanks" because if it wasn't for her, I wouldn't of been honored to meet Gavin's Mom and Dad.
They sat so close to us and I recogonized them right away because I have seen their pictures on Gavin & his brother Joey's myspace so many times.
Jenny got his Mom's attention and she came over and was so pleasant and nice. I told her how we were watching her look around and she must be so proud of her son and she said "she is proud of all her children" and i said "i have seen him 2 times before and he is amazing" then Jenny asked if I could take a picture with her and for some reason I was so afraid she would say no but she said "yes", her exact words were "of course, anything you want" and she called her husband over and he too was glad to take a picture. One with me, one with Jenny.
I gave her a big hug and said "thank you , that was so kind of you".
I am so glad Jenny encouraged me and her to go over to them. I was being shy and afraid of rejection and afraid what other's would think, but sometimes you don't know unless you give it a try and as Jenny said "f --- everyone, they don't pay our bills"...yep, from now on, only if you pay my bills will i care what you really think!
i love...
Gavin sang it up beautifully and I am very grateful I got to see him perform again.

3 comments:

Stephie Says..... said...

u guys....aweeee

That was so nice of his rents....

u look so faboh! both if u....

Kristin said...

yep the "rents" (that sounds good) were so ni (not nice, but ni...) and we had a blast! Lookin forward to seeing ya at the chef party! Have great weekend with your honey buns, "Know Fear"
peace out sister!

Stephie Says..... said...

Know Fear no here....lol he and Stephen are on the "boys golf weekend" nerdy golf they love so much...lol Ry and I are chumin 2gether. We miss our other 2. They will be back Sunday,
U have a great weekend with your lil ones and Big Papa.....lol