Monday, November 3, 2008

GOT HOPE?


It's Election Eve ( another Eve ) the last night I blogged was Halloween Eve with my 3 witches/wizards making a chicken soup potion (which by the way came out so delicious!) ~ Thank you my little goblins for all your help & patience taking turns at the pot.~
Now, tonight is the night before we all find out who the next President of the United States will be.
I have been so so busy bakin, like a true mama does, for the Election bakesale at Jordan & Max's school. Max & Bella helped be apart of this great bakin bonanza event at 46 Howard. Here they are mixin it up, preparing for some OBAMA cupcakes!!!

WOW, they have the same lil lips, right?


I told them that we have baked these cupcakes for Barack Obama ( I swear Bella says his name and knows who he is, totally loves him, 2 years old!) because tomorrow is a very important day for him and when all his friends go to vote for him, they can have a yummy cupcake too. I also baked up a yummy sour cream coffe cake & 7UP cake ( first time on that one and it is the bomb!!), the reason I know these 2 cakes are so good is because yep, I taste tested them.
I will bag each slice and put a little bow on it in the morning & off the baked goods will go to school.
So for tomorrow,
things to do:
HOPE,
VOTE,
SMILE
&
Buy a cupcake at the bake sale for 25 cents.
Thank you.
And have a blessed day.
1 love.

Here are few more shots of my OBAMA CUPCAKES & DESIGNS:





i hope the people enjoy them & will know that their those 25 cents will add up and benefit the school & future events for the children, every little bit helps, holla if ya hear me!!!

1 comment:

Stephie Says..... said...

U guys did an awesome job...ur so good. Very creative with the election cupcakes. Cutes Beauts....xoxoxoxoox