Friday, November 28, 2008

Our little Thanks slideshow

Click to play Mice N' Corn
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

We didn't have mice but we had lots of corn and Bella chowed down on the corn & lots of grapes, so we know what that means! LOL!
It was a lovely cozy day at Gigi's house surrounded by great food & Papa & Chick came from upstairs to eat with us. Papa can't hear anymore but God love him, he is always a sweetie. He wears amplifier's in his ears, so it looks like he is rockin out to an ipod as he chowed down. So friggin cute. Then one popped out and Chick was screaming to him as usual "do ya want stuffin" and he couldn't hear, so I gently put the little amplifier ( aka ipod ) back in his ear and then he was good to go!
God love them. I really am thankful that they are here sharing with us yet another Thanksgiving day. I remember last year, Pop's even carved the turkey ( after enduring 2 broken hips in 1 year ) but this year he passed the job down to my father aka "cutes" as you will see, in the slideshow, my "cutes" father in the background shot carving it up in the kitchen as I pose it with the bubbling apple cider bottle!
Always a laugh cause that is how I roll. I had to get the party started with some bubbling non-alcoholic apple cider and then it was all about the desert! Pumpkin coffe cake with walnuts and my Aunt Mary's famous cookies, what a day!
So Stuffed.
So Grateful.

2 comments:

Stephie Says..... said...

I love the pics /looks like a great time had by all.U r blessed to have the grandparents and how cute r u helpin with the ipod nano phones..lol u r a good girl. xoxoxoxo ur mom really makes all feel welcome there.

Jennifer said...

so glad u had a great day...i love your family. u are so lucky. i love the pics...luv u. ma