Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Determined.

2 walks today.
1 this morning with my baby girl, Mya   ( boxer rhodesian ridgeback warrior dawg!)
1 tonight with my husband ( big Daddy!) and Mya  
Hardcore walking, up steep hills, sweat dripping down the back by the time we made it home.
Mya headed straight to her water bowl and then outside in the backyard to do her poopski's and peeps ( because ~no lie~, she has never pooped or peeped on any walks, ever!!~ who's better then her?!, what a pure joy to walk her cause she just strolls down the street, or up the hill or sniffs a tree but never does she stop to do her thing, its like she is only comfortable in her own backyard. We sure don't
mind that, baby girl!
We thank you, honey!
This weather has been CRAZZZZY WARM! Like summertime weather, like June weather. So what's June going to be like 120???!!! OMG!
Anyways, we are lovin it and taken full advantage of getting outside.
The kids are on the sidewalks with their bikes and scooters, playing with the neighborhood kids, doing sidewalk chalk.
I am trying to lose weight, as usual.
When I walked yesterday, the sweat really bothered me in the rolls/creases that have now spread to my back. I don't like at all! It was a huge wake up call~ that and I am sick of these double D's, they have got to go!
And I only have myself to blame for eating too much and not moving enough.
So now it's on, Oh it is soooooo ON!
I am determined.
Just for me.
This time, it's my goal.
Not for anyone else.
I am determined to feel better and get back to enjoying clothes.
To building my fitness stamina back up. I use to be a tae bo queen, when my first born, Jordan was a baby! I would be doing those tapes in my living room 6 days a week. My legs were toned. I felt good.
Now with 3 children, I've let myself go and I want to get myself back.
This whole winter I swear my wardrobe has consisted of black shirts and black "PINK" sweatpants, almost daily. It's become a morbid wardrobe and I am darn sick of it!
Change is on it's way...
step by step..
every single day...
even if it's just baby steps...as long as I keep putting one chubby foot in front of the other and I am moving..
sweating..
pumping it up the hills...
ipod on...
yeah.
this is to be like brushing teeth..
you just automatically do it as part of your daily routine!
I am going to order these babies:
And though I haven't gotten to running and am pretty sure I will not ever be a runner, but never say never..today I am a walker.
I am determined.

No comments: