Thursday, March 1, 2012

PEBBLES from BOSTON'S JAMN 94.5!!!!








Pebbles came to read to my mom's kindergarten class today!! We love her so much!! She is so great with the kids and brought cool "ROCKIN READER" certificates for each child along with super cool treat bigs, filled with THE LORAX t-shirts, a Lorax poster and fuzzy Lorax pen and journal and a book! It was like Christmas in March over at Mrs. Webb's class today(:
I also worked on some super cute Thing 1 and Thing 2 decorations and we hung them up to celebrate Dr. Seuss's Birthday. Found this fabulous idea on the fabulous Pinterest. I ended up using blue edible grass, (that I found at my Target) and glue gunned all the hair on each child's head. The kids went nuts and were super excited to see these little figures of themselves.
We thank you soooo super much, Pebbles for coming to hang out in Mrs. Webb's class today!!

No comments: