Friday, March 2, 2012

This little light of mine!!!

Isabella Laila blessed my world on November 14th, 2005 at 1.21 pm....

Struttin down Nahant Beach in the summer of 2007!!!

Tailgating at Canobie Amusement Park with the brothers!!! ~ 2007~

"My my my telephone"

Squeaky clean out of the shower and ready to start her first day of Kindergarten!

Ready to rock out at her friend, Summer's Pop Star Bday Party!!!
She's gona let it shine! I am excited to say that today Bella got called for her first commercial/modeling shoot for Playdough at Hasbro in Rhode Island!! She is going to be super excited when I tell her the great news when she arrives home from school today.  Her big 8 yr. old brother, Max, has done some modeling for BJ's and Disney Magazine Family Fun. And Bella just asked me a month ago "will I ever get called?"  So thank you God for giving Bella the opportunity to have some fun and work it for the camera!  This will be right up her alley and just FUN! We are not looking for a long term career or stressful times, that's not our cup of tea, we just want Bella to get to have great experiences and adventures and just have fun.
SO PROUD OF YOU BABYGIRL!!!
More behind the scenes pics to follow soon(:
WOOoOOOOOoooooooWHOOOOooooooOOOOOOOOO!!!!

No comments: