Friday, March 30, 2012

SMASHIN....Bella Lu Style(:

And here she is the love of my life!!! My crack of sunlight in this sometimes dreary world ( my other 2 cracks are my baby boys, Jordan & Maxwell).
Bella is totally into SMASHIN!!! Yesterday we had to cruise over to Target to get her, her very own SMASH journal.
 I already had the pink one and so she picked the red one.
She does her own thang and I so love that about her!
She also insisted she needed her very own black and white polk-a-dot tape(: "because I will be using a lot of it, Mama." were her exact words.
So with some cool stickers, tape and a rocking red SMASH journal, we couldn't wait to get home and let the SMASH times begin.  I will have some precious creations from her SMASH journal soon.
But for now here is my SMASH creation, made with love for my baby girl ~ Isabella Laila aka Bella Lu):
 Isn't it the best  just hangin out at the (very messy) table, being crafty and creative together? We think so!!
Someone is coloring (and singing)  a lovely Saturated Canary Digi at our very lovely & messy dining room table!
And here she is, along with some very cool extensions we found at Target in the party section!!
Bella loves this Digi cause she says "she has curly hair like me."
Notice she is super big, because Bella wanted her on the cover of her SMASH book(:
Thank you, Krista!!! Your Digi Girls are the BEST!!!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

this is so awesome!! isn't it so fun to get crafty with a mini you at the table!! i love to see how Niamh puts together a page! your time together looks so special!:):)...and messy tables are the best!!:)

thanks for sharing, friend...so glad you are smashing:)!! can't wait to see more:).

xx