Thursday, May 10, 2012

Don't Give Up...

This weekend is Mother's day and I definitely want to blog about my awesome Mama.
 But today I must send this song out to my Amazing Godmother, who is fighting stage four pancreatic cancer.  We just found out this devastating news and it is still so so surreal to us.
It is so heartbreaking and unfair.
I just pray to God, God please don't let her suffer, please help her, please let her know how loved she is and how much we are praying for a miracle for her life.
I love you, Auntie Barb.
She has dealt with too much pain and loss in her life, she has lost her own mother to cancer, her husband to cancer and her own daughter has faught and beat non-hodgkin's lymphoma and this is not how life should be for her.
She is so strong and so kind and so selfless, she has two young granddaughters who so deserve to have her in their lives and now with this devastating news, we just don't know....
Please say a prayer.
It's all we have.
Love and Prayers.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, TO MY BEAUTIFUL GODMOTHER, Auntie Barb XOXOXOXO
This one is for you, Barb...( She loves Josh Groban)
"If I could I wish I could bring him to you, to hold your hand and sing this to you."
She asks for so little for herself and she deserves so much and God does she deserve to meet and have Josh sing to her. I remember when Oprah's best friend got to have Josh sing to her and it's funny, I love Gayle but again it's always special treatment for the celebrities, or ones who know a very famous celebrity ( aka Oprah) and I am so happy Gayle got to meet and have Josh sing to her but what about a regular human being, who is a mom, a widow, a strong woman who has watched and cared for sick loved ones, a true friend, a fighter, my Godmother, who is not sure how much time she has left here on earth who so deserves to meet and have Mr. Groban sing to her, just one song. She so deserves that!!
Josh, can you hear me? Will you come to Boston to sing to my Auntie Barb?
I will continue to Pray.
Love you so much, Auntie Barb...... xoxoxoxo

No comments: