Thursday, May 3, 2012

Margaritas ~ 540!

So tonight my hubby took me out to the "99" Restaurant  for  trivia night. Every Thursday night at our "99",  is trivia night....challenging questions...think trivia pursuit (and  to us those are challenging questions) and the winners get gift cards to the "99" and then they were giving away tickets to a Red Sox game. We were so hoping we'd win something but we lost again......it's ok, we had a little date night out and I managed to suck down 2 yummy margaritas...the bar tender was even sweet enough to put pink sugar on the rim of my glass.
 But then I felt crazzzzy guilty cause "Big Daddy" ( aka my hubby) googled on his phone how many calories were in a margarita.....
540 calories!!!!!!! Five Hundred and Forty!!!! I was like "Are you kidding me?"
He wasn't.
So after utter shock, I did what any chick on "WW" would do, I ordered me another one...and drank that one day and felt more guilty.
Then we lost the last round of trivia, got up and had to go by Target to pick up snacks for the kids lunches  for tomorrow!
So with much guilt for fallin' off the "WW" Wagon, I got home, checked on my babies, all snug in their beds ~ Thank You, Uncle Eric for watching them while we had trivia date night~
And then I got busy doing some hardcore JUST DANCE 3 on the Wii!!
30 mintuest... at 10:00 pm ~ to  10:30 pm to be exact.
Sweat.
Effort.
Thought.
And as my best friends mama, Georgia always told us: "Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes."
That's right, Georgia.
No mistakes.
No margaritas.
No more feeling' guilty.
Tomorrow is a new day.
God Bless (:


No comments: