Thursday, February 23, 2012

"Go Donny Go, Go!"


So Bella is a Daisy Scout, which is a beginner "Brownie" in the Girl Scouts world  and we like to sing our own anthem for Girl Scouts: "Who Runs The World? Girls!" (We <3 Beyonce!!!)
And back in the fall, before I even knew she'd be rocking and rollin as a Daisy Scout girl, I found this super cute 50's dress at TJ MAX for a whopping' 5 dollars!!! "Make ya holla!" and it sure did make me HOLLA! I just couldn't pass it up because I knew Bella would just like wearing it to dress up in...
  Now I am so super glad I picked it up and put it in my carriage because in March, Bella and all the Girl Scouts will be attending a 50's Sock Hop and guess who is dj-ing this big bash??? Your's truly, me and Bella's Daddy ( aka Big Daddy), so we are searching iTunes for some sweet 50's jams.
Big Daddy asked if "Go Johny Go" was a 50's jam and sure enough it is...
1959 to be exact.
I love to get my husband, (aka Big Daddy..aka Donny)  in the spirit for this 50's sock hop, because right now, he doesn't seem as enthusiastic as I'd like him to be about doing this,  so I am just going to change the words to "Go Donny Go, GO!"   And sing it to him all the way up until March 10th!!!
Now that will get him pumped...LMFAO!
Please, block out all clutter in the background and appreciate the $5.00 ~ 1950's dress that Bella is rocking! Fan and hair piece also included(:




No comments: