Wednesday, February 22, 2012

SCHOOL VACATION WEEK and ME!

Fun times, we are on February vacation week!!! WooooWhoooooo!
A week of no rushing in the mornings, no school night bedtimes, no getting 3 outfits out the night before!
But yes to: sleeping in, staying up extra late watching movies ( last night we watched A Dolphin Tale) and playing, and having fun little day trips!!
Like yesterday we headed to Bonkers, which is a fun place for the kids, slides, mazes, rides, skee-ball, games, prizes, all that good stuff that lights up a kids world!!!
Today is Skyzone for Jordan, a dodgeball trampoline place with his buddies. And for me and the little ones: lunch of their choice and a park of their choice.
Tomorrow is a trip into to Boston to see Disney On Ice Princess Show for Daddy, Max, Bella and me!!!
How lucky these little love bugs are(:
How I wish I could remodel this blog, I don't like how it looks but it's such a little world, this is really like my journal on line.  It's not read by many or any..lol and I don't update it as much as I'd like too but when I look back on all the posts in the past years, I am glad I posted because it takes me back to those great times and I am glad I have them documented for me.
This really is just a little place for me to go and write and express and type out memories and things that matter.
That matter to me. It's always about my kids and I have to remind myself that I need to take a little time for me...
A time-out for me.
So here's a little about me: I am a shy girl,
 I don't like to be the center of attention but I don't want to be treated like I am invisible either,
 I love to read and be creative, my favorite places to be are in Target, Michaels Craft and TJ Maxxx,
 I love to hang out with my kids, especially all snuggled up on the couch, watching a good movie with a big ol bowl of popcorn!
I love to walk my Mya girl, with my iPod on. Just to walk and think and move, it's so good for us!
I don't like mean condescending peeps and I try to only to be around peeps who are kind and uplifting, no negative energy is welcome.
I love hugs, Mac makeup ~ especially their lip glosses, taking pictures, reading books and a good nap on a Saturday afternoon, yes I love to sleep!
I love to dance!
I love to roller-skate or "roll out" as my friend Jenny and I call it, cause when my little guy Jordan (who is now 12) was a baby, we would roller-skate every Sunday at Rollerworld, it was the best kind of exercise, with the music pumping and the disco ball shining down on us. We don't get there these days but gosh did we love "Rollin out" back in the days!!!
The kids really want to get to the park right this minute, so to be continued......



No comments: