Friday, February 10, 2012

words...

Got this sign for my baby girl, who will be getting her very own room within the next year!!! WooooWhoooooo...for 6 years now, we have shared my bedroom.  I have to say, my husband has been such a good sport about it because most nights he falls asleep, snoring on the couch and we are all snug-a-bug in the room, along with our baby girl, Mya ( our 2 year old Boxer/Rhodesian Ridgeback Rescue Baby). 
The walls are pink, the room is filled with lots of Lala Loopsy's and Monster High Dolls and we squeezed in an IKEA bunk bed, which she just recently started sleeping in, you know what, I miss her right next to me.  The bed feels so empty and big.  
Ok, so I am having a hard time letting go. She is my baby girl and I am so excited for her to have her own room, her own space and it will be super awesome for her.
But I will miss sharing my room with you, Bella Girl (:
So I leave you with these words. I may frame this for all my children. But especially my Bella because it's just tougher being a girl and she will need to be reminded.
 And though it maybe too deep for them now, someday they will get it.......

No comments: