Saturday, April 14, 2012

Out of Focus: COCO KEYS WATER RESORT and THE DAISY SCOUTS

Gianna, Bella and Cassidy having some pretty nasty pizza before heading back into the water! Oh I am so pissed that my camera is busted and blurry, ugh!
I love how Bella rocks the goggles at all times, like I wear my sunglasses on top of my head, cause it's the only way we don't lose them(:
Last night, was the Girl Scouts field trip to Coco Keys Water park Resort.
We had a blast! (My boys didn't go, cause Jordan was in NH with his daddy and Maxwell was hangin' out bowling with his bff, Alexio!!)

Bella was fearless and got right on the tube in the wave pool with her girls and sometimes they held hands and didn't let go as they cruised around the big circle of water.  Gratefully, the lifeguards are all around as they float by, so even when our baby girls were not in our sight, they were in good hands.  Here the man is making sure they in their tubes securely. Thank you, Mr. Lifeguard(:
I was so proud of my baby girl because every year she gets little less fearful of the water.
I on the other hand, every year get a little more fearful of the water.
Funny how that goes in life.
When we are young we are so fearless...but with age and time...fear takes over. It's just all the stories on the news, the tragic stories about public pools and I just can't help but worry.
Atleast for this worrisome big mama over here, I try soooo hard to not show my kids my fears and to let them go with prayers and faith to try things and be kids, have fun, live it up....but I think as moms and parents we will forever have worrisome hearts for our babies.
I also had no intentions of going in the water because I do not own a bathing suit that fits right now, at this time in my life, lol.
But as I sat there watching my little girl go by in the wave pool on her tube, so fearless and having fun, I really wished I did have a suit and just said "F..it" and jumped in with her. Because we would of had so much fun together. Yes, she had her girls with her and she still had a blast but next time I am so going in the wave ride with her.
I am not going to care how I look in my suit ( which will be just shorts and a tank top anyway) and no one else cares either, we are all there to have fun with our kids!!
That is the lesson I learned last night.
I guess the camera was not the only thing out of focus.......
Coco Keys Indoor Water Park!!!
My camera is busted, I am so sad, I lost my lens cover and I think the lens is busted...so hence the blurry pictures!
My (blurry) Bella chillin' in the wave pool on her tube like a cool chickie mama(:


Peace, Love and Fearlessness to you all!!!

No comments: