Thursday, April 26, 2012

THE PRIZE.

I AM CRAZZZY HUNGRY!!!!
My precious mama, father and me...eatin' cake of course!!!
Yes, I am so crazy hungry as I type this.
But I am soooooooooo keepin' my eye on the prize.
And what is the prize?
The prize is getting' these boobski's back into my D bra's and throwing these double D ones away, far far away!  I am grateful they are healthy but I am all set with the doubles!
Ya see  that's when I really knew I gained too much, when the bra size suddenly went up and I guess it didn't suddenly go up, it wasn't like one day they were D's, went to sleep, woke up and boom they were double D's...nooooooooo it was totally me, eatin' way too much bad stuff and sitting my bootie, being way too much on this computer or sleeping' ( I love to sleep!)
The prize is also feel in' physically healthy.....just knowing that my food choices are better for me, for my heart ( especially because heart disease runs in my mom's side of the family).
The prize is being an example to my babies, not just saying' it but really shown' them that mama is moving more and eating healthier.
  Yes, I will always love sweets and all the yummy stuff but I am really learning to control how much and when to eat it.
The prize is feeling my love handles lessening everyday. I wake up and feel a tiny bit lighter in the waist area, maybe it's just my mind mess in' with me but I don't care, it's making me feel super proud and I am just going to go with it!
The prize will be seeing the legs toned up again after many many years!!!!
The prize is going to shop and buying smaller sizes and feel in' a little bit more confident.
The prize is shopping' for clothes with color, colors that POP! No more black, black, black, every single day. I'm tired of it.
The prize is having more energy, takin' less naps and really feel in' just in an all round better mood about life and love!

And though, I just did 37 minutes of JUST DANCE 3 on the wii and laughed my ass off, but not literally, if only that was possible....although I want an ass, just want it toned and bootyilicous ( lol ) But I was LMAO cause it was just me and the wii....kids all tucked into bed. My husband ( aka Big Daddy) playing one of his video games in the kitchen. There I was shaken' it down at 9:00 at night, with my baby girl Mya, snoozing' like this:
  I am  still sooooooo  CRAZY HUNGRY~~~
But I am holdin' it down and have taken a shower, moisturized the crow's feet on the face
and
am off to read, cozy in my bed, right next to my Maxwell.
P.S.  The crazy hungry feelin' subsided(:
I have made it through another day.....
night night.


No comments: